Medacs Healthcare

Medacs Healthcare is recruiting experienced Allied Health Professionals for a number of permanent positions in NHS and Independent Hospitals across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to join friendly teams and work with some of the UKs top professionals.

Whether you are overseas or based in the UK we are dedicated to finding you the perfect opportunity.  


We currently have permanent vacancies in the following Allied Health professions:

  • Occupational Therapy
  • Physiotherapy
  • Radiography
  • Speech & Language Therapy


You must be HPC registered or in the process of gaining full registration. You should be able to demonstrate evidence of continued professional development within your field.

Register now

Check out some of our Allied Health vacancies below or register now with Medacs Healthcare.

The United Kingdom has one of the most revolutionary and progressive healthcare systems in the world. Whether working for the National Health Service (NHS), or a private healthcare provider, you can be sure that you are forming a part of a national workforce who are not only providing first-class care, but making history each and every day.

The UK lifestyle offers a fantastic wealth of activities and opportunities not only in employment but also recreationally. Steeped in history, the UK offers the perfect mix of vibrant, modern cities, and a wealth of countryside landscapes - from the snowy mountain ranges in Scotland and the rolling Oxford countryside to the sandy shores of the West Country. 


If you carry an EU passport, you are allowed to work anywhere in the UK. You will simply need your EU passport. No further visa is necessary.

Right of Abode

If you have parents or grandparents born in the United Kingdom, you will be able to obtain a right of abode or entry visa. This will allow you to work in the United Kingdom without sponsorship. These visas can be obtained from your local Visa Office or Consular Office. You will be required to provide the birth certificates for yourself and your parents/grandparents who were born in the UK. There is no fee for this visa.


If you do not have entitlement or ancestry in the UK, you will need sponsorship in order to work. Once you have a confirmed position in the UK and have gained your registration, your sponsor employer will arrange your work through the Immigration and Nationality Directorate (IND). Some professions and indeed specialities within professions are deemed to be ‘shortage occupations’. If your profession falls outside this employers are still able to offer sponsorship under certain circumstances.

Working Holiday Visa

The Working Holiday Visa is available to anyone under the age of 27. This visa is meant for those who are travelling to the UK and are working subsequent to their travel. You can enter the country for up to two years and are only entitled to work for a specific period. This visa only applies to citizens of certain countries such as Canada, the USA and Australia.

Medical Requirements

In order to secure a position in a hospital or clinic in the United Kingdom, you will be required to undergo a full standard medical assessment. Depending on the employer the assessment can be undertaken locally or on site. 

Professional Registration

If you are an Allied Health Professional before you practice in the UK you will need to register with the Health Professionals Council. For further information or a registration pack contact; The Health Professions Council, Telephone +44 (0) 20 7840 9804 or visit their website at


Read More

Latest Blog Posts

Read More